Protect Your Workforce With Our Fall Arrest Safety Netting
When it comes to safety netting, our specialist teams hold all relevant and industry-standard health and safety accreditations, so you have peace of mind knowing you are in safe and trusted hands. Moreover, with our full 360-service, we can provide safety nets for single or multi-sites wherever you are in the country.
CONSTRUCTION SAFETY NETTING
Supply & Install
All our safety nets conform to BS EN 1263 – 1:2014 and are tested annually for UV degradation. Furthermore, our nets are rigorously inspected and maintained before and after use on every job. Whatever your project requires, we can provide and install the toughest construction safety nets.
Fall Prevention System
Fall Arrest Nets
Falls are the main hazard in the roofing industry and when working at height. Operatives can fall from exposure to leading edges, fragile roof sheets, skylights and partly fixed sheets. That is why we rig our fall arrest netting and roof safety netting below the steelwork for assured fall prevention.
Edge Protection By Hi-Net
Temporary Edge Protection
We provide and install BS EN compliant edge protection systems to ensure complete protection when working at height. Our temporary edge protection systems are designed and tested to Class A, B and C of the European Standard BS EN 13374. We also provide bespoke systems for non-standard structures.
- Roof Edge Protection
- Floor Level Edge Protection
- Void Edge Protection
All installations are carried out by FASET, and IPAF trained CSCS Skilled Worker Card Holders.
HAKI Stair Towers & Railings
Alongside the best railing systems, to meet work at height regulations, we use HAKI stair towers. These increase productivity on-site and deliver faster, safer access.
BS EN 1263-1 Compliant
All nets used by Hi-Net LTD conform to BS EN 1263 – 1:2014 standards and are tested annually for UV degradation.
All of our nets are rigorously inspected and maintained before and after they are used on every job.
Also, all our net riggers are trained directly by the leading industry bodies for safety net rigging, working at height and fall arrest safety systems.
Why Choose Our Safety Nets?
- Free movement for above & below work
- Tough scaffolding safety netting for construction projects
- A broad range of systems for every project from roof safety nets to multi-site project fall prevention
- We can provide the full solution: scaffold, decking & netting
- Alternatively, we can provide a netting solution to work with your scaffold or project
- All safety netting systems installed by a FASET qualified and NVQ Level 2 Assessed net rigger and installed to comply with BS EN 1263 – 2:2014 and BS 8411:2007 (code of practice)
- We always deliver, anywhere in the UK